StuDeepl Inc.(hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) and the partner companies that are outsourced to the Company (hereinafter referred to as “partner companies”) are websites and social media sites operated / managed by the Company (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Company”). In operating this site, we shall be exempted from liability for the matters stipulated in the following provisions.
Please note that customers using this site (hereinafter referred to as “customers”) are deemed to have accepted the contents of this disclaimer.
- The Company and its partner companies provide various services or information on this site, or delays, changes, interruptions, cancellations, suspensions, or abolitions thereof, or other customers or first parties that occur directly or indirectly in connection with this site. We do not take any responsibility for the damages of the third parties.
When viewing information or receiving services, please comply with legal obligations and do so at your own risk.
- The Company and partner companies will encrypt the personal information entered and transmitted by the customer when using this site, store and manage it strictly, and pay sufficient attention to the protection of personal information. We cannot guarantee the prevention of information leakage, loss, falsification by a third party, etc.
Therefore, the Company and partner companies will not be liable for any damages to customers or third parties caused by information leakage, loss, falsification by third parties, etc.
- Regarding the safety, accuracy, and certainty of the information and services provided by this site and the information that customers obtain through this site and the e-mails sent by us or our partner companies, etc. we make no warranty as to its usefulness, up-to-dateness, legality, completeness, morality, or non-infection with computer viruses.
Even if the customer or a third party suffers damage in relation to the information and services provided on this site, the information obtained by the customer through the above method, etc., the Company and partner companies shall take no responsibility.
- The Company and its partner companies will take no responsibility fo any damage to the customer due to the customer’s use of this site or the inability to use the site for some reason, as well as data writing or unauthorized access by a third party. The Company and its partner companies will not be liable for any damages caused by remarks, sending e-mails, etc. (including damages incurred by customers due to troubles between customers).
- The Company and partner companies are not aware of any information, services, etc. contained in other websites linked from this site, and do not bear any responsibility.
Please use the linked website at your own risk in accordance with the conditions of the website.
We only provide links to these websites for your convenience, and do not endorse the use of these websites or related products, services, etc. In addition, these links do not necessarily mean that there is a special relationship such as tie-up or cooperation between our company and partner companies and the corporation / individual who manages and operates the linked website.
- The Company and partner companies shall treat the telephone number, address, e-mail address, etc. provided by the customer as the customer’s contact information, and shall bear no responsibility for damages caused by changes or errors in the contact information.